Title Soloist Competition
JUNIOR MISS & MR VIEW DANCE: (11& Under)
INTERMEDIATE MISS & MR VIEW DANCE (12-14)
MISS & MR VIEW DANCE: (15& Up)
NOTE: There must be 5 or more in each category. If 4 or less, dancers will be bumped up to the above age category to compete
1. You must have received an overall solo award (Top 5 Soloist in Age Division) at one of our 2019 Regional Events. Additionally, if you received a Greece Intensive Invitation at one of our 2017 or 2018 events, you are also qualified to compete in our Title Competition.
2. Contestants must attend all convention classes. (Convention fees are included in Title Soloist Entry Cost)
Contestants must be prepared for an Interview. Please dress in semi formal attire for the interview. Interviews will be held in Entry Code Order.
Contestants must participate in an on camera meet & greet.
Contestants must be part of the VDC Title professional photo shoot.
Contestants must take part in mandatory rehearsals & performance for the Red Gala Opening Number.
Contestants will be adjudicated on their Title Solo Performance, Interview Process, Convention Classes and overall attitude towards their dance experience!
*Title Solos are not eligible for the FINAL Hour Showdown.
One female and one male winner from each age division will receive:
· The Title of Ms./Mr. VIEW Dance
· VIEW Dance Challenge's Greece Summer Dance Intensive Invitation
· Trophy, Sash, Crown
· Cash Award- JUNIOR MISS & MR VIEW DANCE: ($500.00) - INTERMEDIATE MISS & MR VIEW DANCE: ($500.00) - SENIOR MISS & MR VIEW DANCE: ($1000.00)
· Photo from professional photoshoot
· Invitation to perform live at the 2020 Nationals Red Carpet Gala
· For more details regarding our Title competition please contact email@example.com